What Kinds of Information Does Christ Unveiled Ministries Collect?
Passive data is the information that is shared with us automatically by the device that is connecting to our website. Without this data we would be unable to deliver content to our users in a secure and efficient manner. Passive data is also used to create anonymous statistics which help us to identify how often resources are used, to ensure that these resources remain accessible, and to efficiently plan and maintain the infrastructure needed to operate our websites and mobile applications. Examples of passive data include:
- Log data — Standard website security and access logs are used to secure and maintain our websites and mobile applications. Aggregate log data may also be used for anonymous statistical and trending analyses.
- Cookie and browser local storage data — Information which is stored on your computer or mobile device to allow us to securely deliver services like streaming audio or video and information like website maintenance notifications.
Active data is the information we request from our users in order to serve them better. Active data is collected when you interact with our website to provide information for services which require us to be able to contact you. Examples of active data include:
- Contact data — Email address when you use our Contact and other form
- Donor data — Contact information associated with giving. Christ Unveiled Ministries does not store or process donation payment information.
- Electronic sales — Contact information associated with purchasing. Christ Unveiled Ministries does not store or process donation payment information.
California Do Not Track Disclosure
How / When Is Data Shared with Third-Party Companies?
As a small non-profit organization, we sometimes find it necessary to partner with outside organizations in order to provide the most secure and convenient services to our users. As previously stated however, we will never sell, rent, or trade any of our user’s contact information and donation information, including email or mailing address lists or other personally identifiable information. The following services and scenarios detail how and when information is shared with third party, or external organizations:
- Donation Processing — Christ Unveiled Ministries partners with industry leading organizations to ensure that donations are collected and processed in the most convenient and secure manner possible.
- Aggregate Statistics — A standard practice for nearly every major website and mobile application, aggregate statistical data is used to assess and enhance the many ways that we serve our users.
- Email Newsletters — In order to ensure the highest degree of privacy protection and opt-in transparency for email communications, Christ Unveiled Ministries partners with outside organizations to distribute our email newsletters and track email interaction trends.
What Sorts of Safeguards Are in Place to Protect Data?
Your Privacy Rights and Choices
Good security requires a partnership of trust and understanding. In order to provide you with the best level of protection, we would like to remind you of the following options and tools you have available which can help you ensure your privacy and security:
- Limit the information you provide — You are in control of the data you provide to Christ Unveiled Ministries, and we endeavor to honor your rights and privacy. Please rest assured that any information you provide to Christ Unveiled Ministries will be protected and honored with the highest degree of vigilance. Please note however that some of our services, products, and features require a minimal contribution of information in order to function, should you decline to provide such information these features, services, and products will be unavailable.
- Opting out of communications — In the event that you no longer wish to receive communications from Christ Unveiled Ministries, just let us know and we will remove you from any and/or all contact lists at your request. Please see the section titled “Contact by Email” for more information on opting out of digital communications.
If you are a citizen of a country that is a part of the European Union and are covered in the scope of General Data Protection Regulation (AKA the “GDPR”) you have the following designated rights in regards to your personal data.
- Right of Access — The ability to request confirmation if your personal data is being processed and how (Article 15 GDPR).
- Right to Rectification — The ability to rectify or correct inaccuracies in your personal data (Article 16 GDPR).
- Right to Erasure — The right to obtain erasure of personal data. Commonly know as the “right to be forgotten” (Article 17 GDPR).
- Right to Restriction of Processing — The ability to define and restrict the processing of personal data (Article 18 GDPR).
- Right to Data Portability — Data concerning the data subject is to be exported in a common, machine readable format (Article 20 GDPR).
- Right to Object — To object to processing personal data, in a given situation (Article 21 GDPR).
Users residing within the European Union Member States are encouraged to review their rights defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) here.
Contact by Mail
Contact by E-Mail
Questions and Requests regarding Your Privacy at Christ Unveiled Ministries